Those who hold an active Emeriti appointment in good standing are eligible for membership in the Academy. Membership is granted upon receipt and acknowledgement of the Academy Enrollment Form (or use a printer-friendly PDF-version). It's simple and free! Membership continues for the duration of an active Emeriti appointment.
Benefits for All Members:
- Events hosted by the Academy: discussion and brainstorming meetings, public panel discussions, and more.
- Opportunities to network and meet with other Academy members.
- Listing in the Member Profiles on the Academy website.
Support for All Members:
- Monthly newsletter and email announcements keep members informed about Academy events.
- Member profiles updated in searchable database available on the website.
- Curation of member feedback and comment about Academy activities.
Benefits and Support for Members who Become Professors of the Academy:
- Academy members interested in collaborative work are eligible to receive additional support once designated as "Professor of the Academy."
- Please visit Professor of the Academy for more information.